Parks & Recreation
The mission of the Parks and Recreation Department is to improve and promote the quality of life for all citizens of the City of Milton by providing a wide range of recreational, social and educational opportunities.
- Provide amenities to the City that will increase property values, and boost the local Economy
- Promote Health and Wellness
- Strengthen community image and community pride
- Increase Cultural and Community Unity
Planning a banquet, seminar, family gathering, baby shower or sporting event? We have rental areas to meet your needs!
See the upcoming events via the Milton Parks and Recreation Department.
Take a look at the parks that are in the City of Milton.
The City of Milton offers a variety of activities for adults and children.
There are sports available for all ages.
- 10 sports fields
- 1 Tennis Center (6 courts)
- 1 Community Center
- 1 Skate Park
- 3 Playgroud Parks
- 1 Dog Park
- 1 Track
- 5 Boat Launces
- 20 Picnic Areas
- Adult and Youth Sports
- Senior activities and programs
- Downtown Events