Downtown Redevelopment Advisory Board
- 9 voting members – Mayor, Ward 1 Council Members, City Manager, District 2 County Commissioner or designee, 2 shall be owners or operators of commercial establishments in DCRA and 1 resident of the DCRA and 1 owner or operator of commercial establishment At-Large and 1 resident At-Large.
- 3rd Thursday at 1:00 p.m.
- Public Officials continuous; 3 members - appointed for 2 years first term then option of 4 year reappointment; 1 member - 4 year appointment with option of reappointment.
- LDR & Code of Ordinances
Description of Duties
- The Downtown Redevelopment Advisory Board (DRAB) is responsible for approving the issuance of land use certificates for all proposed major development activity within the Downtown Community Redevelopment Area. DRAB is responsible for insuring the development activity is consistent with the Downtown Community Redevelopment Plan and the architectural theme established for the historic district.
- All minutes of the Downtown Redevelopment Advisory Board meetings shall be filed with the Planning and Development Department.
Note: Appointed members of City boards and committees are required by law to file a financial disclosure with the Florida Commission on Ethics. The reporting form and instructions will be sent to appointed members each year through the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections office.
If you are interested in serving on any of the Boards, please call 983-5411 or click HERE to fill out the Board Survey form.
Members and Term
|Members|| Expiration Date
|Wesley Meiss, Mayor
|Ashley Lay, Ward I Council Member
|Jimmy Messick, Ward I Council Member
|Bob Cole, District 2 County Commissioner
|Laura Spencer Coleman, Commercial Owner/Operator||February 10, 2017|
|Glen Hill, Commercial Owner/Operator
||September 28, 2016
|Vacant, DCRA Resident
|Miller McCombs, Resident-At-Large
||September 28, 2016|