Fire Pension Board
- 5 voting members – 2 Firefighters – 2 City Residents appointed by the City Council and 1 voted in by the board and then appointed by City Council
- Quarterly - First Wednesday of the month at 1:30p.m.
- Florida State Statues 176.061 and Ordinances
Description of Duties
- The Milton Fire Pension Board oversees the allocations of funds for the firefighter’s pension. Reviews the recommendations of the investment company, attorney and actuary
- All minutes of the Fire Pension Board meeting shall be filed with the City Clerk's Office
Note: Appointed members of City boards and committees are required by law to file a financial disclosure with the Florida Commission on Ethics. The reporting form and instructions will be sent to appointed members each year through the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections office.If you are interested in serving on any of the Boards, please call 983-5411 or click HERE to fill out the Board Survey form.
|| Expiration Date
|Geoffrey Freeman, Fire Representative||November 2017|
|Benjamin Stockdale, Fire Representative||November 2018|
|Steve Rhodes, Board Appointed
|Lester Jones, Council Representative
||April 12, 2018
|Greg Brand, Council Representative
||March 8, 2018
The City of Milton's Fire Pension Trust Fund for FY2015 can be viewed HERE.
The City of Milton's Fire Pension Trust Fund for FY2016 can be viewed HERE.
The City of Milton's Fire Pension Trust Fund for FY2017 can be viewed HERE.
The City of Milton's Fire Pension Trust Fund for FY2018 can be viewed HERE.