Fire Pension Board
- 5 voting members – 2 Firefighters – 2 City Residents appointed by the City Council and 1 voted in by the board and then appointed by City Council
- Quarterly - Last Monday of the month at 1:30p.m.
- November 30, 2015, February 29, June 6, August 29 & November 28, 2016
- 2 years (with option of reappointment)
- Florida State Statues 176.061 and Ordinances
Description of Duties
- The Milton Fire Pension Board oversees the allocations of funds for the firefighter’s pension. Reviews the recommendations of the investment company, attorney and actuary
- All minutes of the Fire Pension Board meeting shall be filed with the City Clerks Office
Note: Appointed members of City boards and committees are required by law to file a financial disclosure with the Florida Commission on Ethics. The reporting form and instructions will be sent to appointed members each year through the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections office.
|| Expiration Date
|Geoffrey Freeman, Fire Representative||November 2016|
|Benjamin Stockdale, Fire Representative||November 2016|
|Steve Rhodes, Board Appointed
|Grady Hester, Council Representative
The City of Milton's Fire Pension Trust Fund for FY2015 can be viewed HERE.
The City of Milton's Fire Pension Trust Fund for FY2016 can be viewed HERE.