General Employees' Pension Board
PENSION PLAN ADMINISTRATOR: Lori McCafferty
- 5 voting members – 3 employees (retirement members) – 2 Representatives appointed by the City Council (do not have to live w/in the city limits)
- Quarterly - Last Monday of the month at 10:00 a.m.
- November 30, 2015, February 29, June 6, August 29 & November 28, 2016
- 4 years (with option of reappointment)
- Code of Ordinances Section 38
1. The General Employees’ Pension Board oversees the allocations of funds for the general employee pension fund. Processes retirements/payments, reviews the recommendations of the investment company, consultant, attorney and actuary and meets necessary reporting requirements.
Description of Duties
2. All minutes of the General Employees’ Pension Board meeting shall be filed with the City Clerk’s Office
Note: Appointed members of City boards and committees are required by law to file a financial disclosure with the Florida Commission on Ethics. The reporting form and instructions will be sent to appointed members each year through the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections office.
Senate Bill 534 Compliance:
2015 General Employees' Pension Plan - Section 112.664 FS Compliance (PDF)
2015 Milton General SB 534 Disclosure Worksheet on Returns (PDF)
2014 Florida Division of Retirement Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet for Plan (PDF)
2014 General Employees' Pension Plan - Section 112.664 FS Compliance (PDF)
2014 Milton General SB 534 Disclosure Worksheet on Returns (PDF)
2013 Florida Division of Retirement Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet for Plan (PDF)
Division of Retirement Website link to Fact Sheets: Click Here
If you are interested in serving on any of the Boards, please call 983-5411 or fill out the Board Survey form.
|R.E. “Skeets” Fairfield, Vice-Chair, Council Rep
|Larry Lanford, Council Rep
|Pam Haddan, Admin, Employee Rep
|Christie Haarmann, Public Works, Employee Rep
|Robert Hyman, Landscape Department, Employee Rep