Thank you for your interest in holding your event/parade/festival or special activity within the City of Milton. This letter is a brief description of the process your application must follow in order to hold your event/special activity.
1) First, you must completely fill out the application given to you. So please read all the terms and conditions at the bottom of the application form.
2) Return the application back in to the Guy Thompson Community Center.
3) The application goes through the Committee of the Whole. The Committee of the Whole will meet on the third Thursday of each month at 8 a.m. in the Council Chambers at Milton City Hall.
4) The application goes before the Milton City Council Executive Committee. This committee meets the first Monday of the month at 4 p.m. in the Milton Council Chambers.
5) Application goes before the Milton City Council. The Milton City Council will meet on the second Tuesday of the month at 5 p.m. in the Milton City Council Chambers.
6) We will notify you if the application has been accepted or denied.
7) If accepted you will need to come to the Guy Thompson Community Center to pay the appropriate fees associated with your event.
Please enter in the Starting Date and TIme of the Activity and then the Ending Date and Time of the Activity
The following special requests and fees are there for the purpose of letting the City of Milton better plan your event.
(1) An event is defined as consecutive days in an application. A break in days will constitute a new event.
(2) All trashcans must be emptied and placed next to dumpster at the end of the event.
NOTE: Tourism District Special Request applications must be received by the City sixty (60) days prior to the event.
I (We) hereby request waiver of the:
Enter Location Time Period From and To:
1. User shall supply and furnish all personnel, equipment, services and any other items the User deems necessary to the success of the user’s event.
2. User shall assure that proper police protection and all governmental regulations pertaining to the scheduled event have been fully complied with.
3. You are reminded that City Ordinances prohibit the consumption of alcohol at park facilities.
4. User shall remove from property / streets, all equipment and items placed thereon by the user immediately following the event.
5. User shall accomplish reasonable clean up of the area immediately following the event.
6. User shall be liable for any and all damages done to the property and area covered by this agreement, regardless of who causes such damage or how the damage is caused, during the period of use contained in this agreement. Further, the user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold-harmless the city, its officials, employees, and representatives for any and all claims caused by or arising out of, in whole or in part, the activities permitted by this agreement.
7. The user shall pay all fees prior to the event. No request for waiver of fees will be accepted.
8. User agrees to pay for extra dump fees if garbage pickup required during the event.
9. User must provide for liability insurance coverage ($1 million minimum) for the event.
10. Security arrangements can be made separately with Milton Police Department.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field